A Couple of Tips...
• Always allow your wax pool to reach the edge of your vessel. We recommend burning your candle for at least one hour (no more than 4 hours) to give your candle the happiest life. When candles are burnt for short periods of time it’s not given enough time to establish that pool it needs to melt to the edges, which leads to tunneling because soy wax has a memory.
• It's best to keep your candle wick trimmed to a 1/4 inch before each burn.
• Do not allow debris to inhabit your wax pool.
• Be smart about where you burn your candle. Keep it away from flammable objects and small children.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
When you are finished enjoying your candle we encourage you to repurpose your candle jar.