• The first burn of your candle is the most important. Soy wax holds memory from the very first time it is lit. We recommend burning your candle for at least 2.5-3.5 hours (or one hour for every inch of diameter of your candle container) the first time you light it. This helps ensure that you achieve a full melt pool across your candle container. If you happen to blow out your candle before you have a full wax melt pool your candle is likely to "tunnel"
• Never leave your burning candle unattended. Please be sure to extinguish your candle when you leave a room or before you go to sleep
• Follow the two foot rule- be sure to not place your burning candle near curtains, books, clothing or anything flammable. Be sure to keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans + any air currents
• Keep your candle out of reach of pets + little ones
• Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another
• Extinguish your candle if the flame gets too close to the side of your candle container as this could cause the glass to break
• Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. If you love burning your candles for longer than 4 hours at a time, please be sure to distinguish your flame, allow the wax to harden + then re-light. This is the safest way to continue to burn your candle + will also help you achieve the longest burn time possible
• Distinguish your candle's flame by using your candle lid or a snuffer
• Always trim your wick to 1/4 inch each time before you light your candle. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large + keeps your candle burning at its best!
How to reuse your candle tin
• Place your candle jar into the freezer overnight to solidy the wax. Once the wax is completely solid you can use a spoon to break + scoop out the remaining wax + candle wick
• Hand-wash your jar with warm, soapy water